- First support in Netscape Navigator 2.0.
- It's also known as a scripting tool.
- It was originally developed in the mid-1990s, it wall called ActionScript.
- JS gives HTML Designers a programming tool.
- Js use for improving the design into web pages.
- It have In-Built Function.
- client edge Technology.
- Mozilla: SpiderMonkey
- Chrome: V8
- IE: Chakra
- Edge: Chakra
What is ECMAScript?
Output: Simple Equation
ECMAScript features by version
|1997||ECMAScript 1||First Edition|
|1998||ECMAScript 2||Editorical changes|
|1999||ECMAScript 3||Regular Expressions. try/catch.|
|-||ECMAScript 4||Never released|
|2009||ECMAScript 5||"strict mode". JSON support String.trim() Array.isArray() Array Iteration Methods.|
|2016||ECMAScript 7||ECMAScript 2016|
|2017||ECMAScript 8||release June 2017|
|Client-side Scripting Language.||Standard for scripting language like JS.|
|It is an implementation of ES standard.||It is a specification.|
|It's works on the prototype-based.||Used for client-side scripting on the world wide web.|
|It's written in Plain Text.||The main aim of ES is to create a format for users of JS.|
|It is less Secured and developer have to make efforts to secure it's coding.||SES stands for secure ECMAScript.|
|Mainly used for front-end.||ES is a subset of JS, it also used for front-end.|